RE: Building Emacs with Cygwin

From: Ben Key
Subject: RE: Building Emacs with Cygwin
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:54:16 -0500

I suppose that there are no patches for building Emacs 21.3.50 using Cygwin.
That is too bad.  I wanted to test a Cygwin build of 21.3.50 to see if a bug
I have seen with the 21.2 Cygwin build still exists and if it does, I wanted
to see if I could fix it in 21.3.  The bug, which RMS pointed out to me, is
that C-x C-c does not exit Emacs when running from Bash.