Re: Gtk version getting closer

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Gtk version getting closer
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:47:20 +0100

From: "Jan D." <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:49:50 +0100

we could have even longer (multiline) tips.

I don't think there's anything to prevent us from having multiline
tooltips.  Tooltips are just a special kind of frames, so they could
be multiline.

I was thinking that tooltips the users ask for generally can be longer
than tooltips that pops up automatically.  The first type you expect, the
second type you don't so one wants to minimize the screen space it
occupies.

        Jan D.