Re: pbm files and elisp manual

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: pbm files and elisp manual
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 02:34:45 +0000 (UTC)

address@hidden wrote;

   At 150 baud I would have thought people would stick to text and not use
   images.

Yes, you are right.  My point is that it is really important that
Emacs work under all sorts of conditions, not only the good ones.

Even someone like me who mostly works with Emacs on the local machine,
which is fast, sometimes has to work over a slow connection.  Usually
my slow connections are faster than 150 baud, but I often run Emacs
remotely with connections at 9600 baud.

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden