Re: Problems with new GDB toolbar

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: Problems with new GDB toolbar
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:15:03 -0500

Nick Roberts <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there any reason why I should put the breakpoint icons in the
> fringe and not the margin ?

The fringe is always there (in the default config, at least).  But
it's hardly ever used.  It's a bit annoying to have that space there,
but unused while a breakpoint icon shoves everything over.

Of more immediate concern, I noticed that the GUD variable value
tooltips don't seem to work in M-x gdba.  They don't show the
variable value, but rather a bunch of other junk.  I'm guessing the
parsing doesn't work with the --annotate flag to gdb.  Has anyone
taken a look at that yet?

--
Alan Shutko <address@hidden> - In a variety of flavors!
Conscience is God's presence in man. - Emanuel Swedenborg