Re: TODO additions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: TODO additions
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:04:00 -0500

    [I'm actually using the XEmacs movemail from Debian, not the vanilla
    one, because my mail spool isn't fed by a Debian system and I need to
    be able to set the locking appropriately.

Could you (or someone) find the necessary changes (in Debian perhaps)
so we can install them?

    For 21.3, you might want other changes for gnu-linux mipsle, hp and
    s390 targets, but they're inconsistent with the treatment in the
    current head sources.  (I just made a trivial change which should get
    mipsle OK.)

Could you say more concretely which part of the code we're talking
about?  Which precisely are the versions that are inconsistent?  (If
you would like to solve the problem yourself then you don't need to
explain it.)

    I can send a pared-down version of the diffs if that's useful.

Would the pared-down version of the diffs be a working fix?