[Emacs-orgmode] new test version 4.19b

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] new test version 4.19b
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:03:11 +0200

at http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/org-4.19b.zip

* What is new
** Bug fixes
   including what was reported here.

** Bracket links are now preferred

** <> links containing space characters no longer work
   These need to be converted to [ [ ] ] links.

** The command `M-x org-upgrade-old-links' converts links
   It finds all links in angular brackets and converts them into
   square bracket links.  However, it will leave plain links (those
   without even angular brackets) alone.  If you have relied on such
   links containing space characters, you need to fix those by hand.
   I hope this command works well, but be safe and backup your org
   files before using this  command.

** You can now set the string used as the Ellipsis for hidden text
   By default this is 3 dots, which some people find hard to see.
   Take a look at the option org-ellipsis.  And before you ask, no, I
   have not found a way to make this ellipsis show up in bold face or
   in a color.

** M-RET in the middle of a line is more consistent now
   The rest of the line becomes part of the new headline.  Scott
   convinced me that this is a more reasonable behavior.

** Nic Ferriers XOXO exporter is available on the key C-c C-x C-x.
   The exporter still needs some work - for now all I have done is to
   provide menu access and a key.  And I have changed the output
   buffer from a temporary buffer to a file buffer visiting
   orgfile.xml.  The XML output is immediately saved to that file -
   this I changed for consistency with the other export backends.

** I have created many more customization groups.
   This gives more structure to the customization variables.  It
   should be a lot easier now to find a particular option.  Try M-x
   org-customize.

As always, your feedback and testing is very much appreciated.

- Carsten
--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam