[Emacs-orgmode] Re: Version 4.19c

From: Thomas Baumann
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: Version 4.19c
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:54:06 +0200

Pete Phillips <address@hidden> writes:

> Thomas
>
> What version of mh-e are you using ? I'm using 7.91 and the <> links
> don't even work for me. Still get that :

7.93+cvs (cutting edge :-) there were bugs with previous versions of
MH-E and recursive pick searches

>> Executing swish...
>> Processing swish output...
>> Scanning +mhe-index/<1><8>...done
>> No messages in +mhe-index/<1><8>, range (all)
>> Swish found 0 matches in 0 folders
>> if: Message not found
>
> message in *Messages* :-(

Maybe a silly question:

Does this occur also with "old link", in other words, are you sure that
swish has been updating the database already? I'll get the same message
with namazu if the index is not up-to-date.

Try setting mh-search-program to pick and try again.

Thomas