[Emacs-orgmode] [Announce] org-publish.el: configurable website publishi

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] [Announce] org-publish.el: configurable website publishing support for org-mode
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:08:38 -0400

Hi there org-moders,

I've extended the HTML publishing support of Emacs Org-mode to allow
configurable publishing of related sets of files as a complete
website. My extensions thus far are collected in org-publish.el, and
are used to upload and manage my entire site.

org-publish.el can currently do the following:

  * Publish all one's org-files to html
  * Upload html, images, attachments and other files to a web server
  * Exclude selected private pages from publishing
  * Publish a clickable index of pages
  * Manage local timestamps, for publishing only changed files
  * Accept plugin functions to extend range of publishable content

Much more functionality is planned, toward making org-mode a more
general authoring solution as well as a great outliner and organizer.

Special thanks to the org-mode maintainer, Carsten Dominik, for his
ideas, enthusiasm, and cooperation.

You can find org-publish.el at its homepage:

http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/OrgMode.html

I welcome comments, suggestions, feedback, bug reports, feature
requests, and so on.

Thanks everyone!

--
Dave O'Toole