[Emacs-orgmode] Future development of Org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Future development of Org-mode
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:12:09 +0200

Hi,

my TODO list for Org-mode is now on the web, to give you an idea of what is still on my mind - mostly small things at the moment. You can also use this list to see if I have missed your brilliant idea, and remind me again. Some items I have marked "DECLINED". This means that I do not plan to implement this feature in the near future, for any of a number of possible reasons. However, you can always try to change my mind, of course.

You can find the link to this list on the Org-mode home page in the "Links" section. Or go directly to

     http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/todo.html

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik