Re: [Emacs-orgmode] html export spacing, UI, links

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] html export spacing, UI, links
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 23:54:41 +0200

I am not sure I understand what the problem is. Are you saying that export-and open does not work with visible? Or are you looking for simple and logical access to export commands. There are keys for all of them, and the difference between visible and full export is simple. For example, if ASCII export is on `C-c C-x a', then ASCII export of the visible part is C-c C-x v a'. I.e. the keys are identical, you only need to sneak in a "v" after the C-x.

But as I say, I am not sure I understand correctly.

- Carsten