Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: [David O'Toole] Fwd: Re: org-publish future ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: [David O'Toole] Fwd: Re: org-publish future ?
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:06:51 +0200

On Jun 6, 2006, at 18:02, Chris wallace wrote:

PS.  On the subject of org-publish (sort of), one of the things I like most about org-mode is that I can have Readme.org files scattered over a number of directories and have them all included in the agenda.  However, org-publish assumes all org files for a single project reside in a single directory.  I wonder if I am the only one who has several directories per project?

I think you can already use the :include parameter to do this - at least I hope that you can give absolute path names there. If not, i would consider this a bug.

- Carsten