Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Testing org-mode 4.37 (and a few suggestions)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Testing org-mode 4.37 (and a few suggestions)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:57:25 +0200

On Jun 12, 2006, at 15:26, Bastien wrote:

You mean a default for what will be inserted for the second pair of
[]? There are default for some links, but not for all.  I'll check if
we can have more.

The page title for w3m links would be great - for example.

I am not using w3m, nor have I installed it at the moment. Do you know in which variable I can find the title? And while we are at it, same for w3?

I guess this could also be called narrow-to-subtree, and be written
as.

Yes. IMHO, this ought to be part of Org.  I've removed it from my
piece of code to avoid confusion.

OK, I'll put it on `C-x n s'.

Thanks

- Carsten