[Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.39

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.39
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:05:45 +0200

Hi,

I am releasing org-mode 4.39, through Emacs CVS and also on

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

This is another big release with two exciting (I think...) new features.
This is also the last big release before the summer, I expect to have
one more bugfix release early in July.

Version 4.39

   - Special tag ARCHIVE keeps a subtree closed and away from agenda
     lists and sparse trees.

     Thanks to Daniel Sinder for suggesting and extensively testing
     this feature.

   - LaTeX code in Org-mode files can be converted to images for HTML.

   - CDLaTeX-mode features can be used in Org-mode to help inserting
     LaTeX environment and math.

     Basically plain LaTeX code will be recognized and converted into
     images for HTML export.
     There is also the possibility to preview the processed fragment.
     Please read the new chapter in the manual about embedded LaTeX.

     Thanks to Leon (what is your last name????) for suggesting
     this feature and checking a preliminary version of it.

Enjoy

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik