[Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.54

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 4.54
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:21:41 +0100

Org-mode version 4.54 is available at

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org

I would appreciate if many people could download and use this
quickly.  I managed to get this version back into the
Emacs 22.1 tree, and I would hate for some stupid mistake
to have happened in this release and to mess up Emacs 22.1.

Thanks!

- Carsten

Changes in Version 4.54
-----------------------

- Improvements to fast tag selection

  Fast tag selection has become better.  While you change tags through
  this interface, the current set of tags will also be displayed in the
  org-mode file itself - so once you know the interface by hart, you
  don't need to move your eyes away from the line you are editing.

  Also I noticed that most of the time, I am adding or removing only
  a single tag, or I am removing all of them, both actions which require
  a single key in the fast tag interface.  Therefore there is a new
  option `org-fast-tag-selection-single-key'.  When set, fast tag
  selection exits after the first change you make to the tags list.
  So you do not have to press RET to exit.
  If you occasionally need more than one change, just start
  tag selection with `C-c C-c C-c' instead of `C-c C-c'.

- Tags sparse trees now also respect the settings in
  `org-show-hierarchy-above' and `org-show-following-heading'.
  So far there was a bug, forcing both variables to nil during
  sparse tree construction via a tags search.  If you liked this
  behavior, you need to configure like this:

  (setq org-show-hierarchy-above '((default . t) (tags-tree . nil))
        org-show-following-heading '((default . t) (tags-tree . nil)))

 - Bug fixes.

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam