[Orgmode] not showing DONE items in weekly/daily agenda

From: Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Subject: [Orgmode] not showing DONE items in weekly/daily agenda
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:42:53 +0100

Apologies in advance, because I am sure this info is available, but
I've been searching the manual, the FAQ, the customizations, and the
email list, and I can't find it:

when I do C-a a (for the weekly/daily agenda), how can I prevent the
DONE (but scheduled or with deadline) items from being shown?

In fact, from a previous posting in the emai list
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/105/match=done+agenda
I get the impression that scheduled, but done, should not show by
default in the agenda view.

Thanks,

R.

--