Re: [Orgmode] not showing DONE items in weekly/daily agenda

From: Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] not showing DONE items in weekly/daily agenda
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:13:26 +0100

On 11/27/06, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Items that are DONE still show up on the day when they were scheduled.
But they are not being carried over to the next day as being overdue.

Yes, they are not carried to the next day, but they are shown (with a
different color) in the agenda.

Does  that need to be an option?

Maybe its just me, but it is easier for me to glance at the agenda and
have listed only things that I need to do, not those done. If things
that are done are shown, its like I need to do kind of a mental grep
to filter those out.

R.

- Carsten

On Nov 26, 2006, at 23:42, Ramon Diaz-Uriarte wrote:

> Apologies in advance, because I am sure this info is available, but
> I've been searching the manual, the FAQ, the customizations, and the
> email list, and I can't find it:
>
> when I do C-a a (for the weekly/daily agenda), how can I prevent the
> DONE (but scheduled or with deadline) items from being shown?
>
> In fact, from a previous posting in the emai list
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/105/match=done+agenda
> I get the impression that scheduled, but done, should not show by
> default in the agenda view.
>
> Thanks,
>
> R.
>
> --
> Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
> Statistical Computing Team
> Structural Biology and Biocomputing Programme
> Spanish National Cancer Centre (CNIO)
> http://ligarto.org/rdiaz

Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam