[Orgmode] TAB key isn't bound to org-cycle with emacs on console

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] TAB key isn't bound to org-cycle with emacs on console
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:52:46 +0100

Hello,

I use Org since about 2 month and I really enjoy it. Normally I use
GNU/Emacs with its X11 interface, but today I noticed that TAB is not
bound to `org-cycle' when I use emacs -nw or emacs in a login
shell. Then it's bound to the function I local-set-key it in
fundamental-mode-hook.

,----[ grep -A2 fundamental-mode-hook ~/.emacs ]
| (add-hook 'fundamental-mode-hook
|           (lambda ()
|             (local-set-key "\C-i" 'th-complete-or-indent)))
`----

When I do M-x org-cycle emacs echoes that I can run this function with
<tab>, too.

Does anyone suspect what could be the culprit?

BTW: I use Org-mode-4.64.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
[Emacs] is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful.  -- Neal Stephenson, _In the Beginning was the Command Line_