Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode verion 4.65

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode verion 4.65
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 18:36:53 +0100

I don't think I changed anything recently in Org-mode that could have produced the change in behavior you describe. Could you mail me an example file, and the two html files as produced with 4.62 and 4.65? Also maybe your language-related setup in .emacs or .custom (basically a minimal .emacs which you can load into an emacs -q and still reproduce what you describe?

Thanks.

- Carsten