[Orgmode] Re: Weird error when compiling org 4.66

From: Peder O. Klingenberg
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Weird error when compiling org 4.66
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:38:14 +0100

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> Tassilo, who supposes räksmörgås is the norse god of wrong type argument
>          errors ;-)

In case noone else has told you, "räksmörgås" is Swedish and means
approximately "shrimp sandwich".  Its main use in computing is as a
test word, as it's a single word containing all three of the non-ascii
letters in the Swedish alphabet.  Useful for testing charset issues.

(Norwegians like me often use the word "blåbærsyltetøy" (blueberry
jam) for the same purpose.)

...Peder..., trying to fill his off-topic-of-the-week quota. :)
--
I wish a new life awaited _me_ in some off-world colony.