[Orgmode] Re: Bug in 4.67

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in 4.67
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 05:07:04 +0100

Yes, I have made this mistake many times, because I
just  don't understand why there is not (current-buffer)
default for this argument.  Thanks.

- Carsten

On Feb 27, 2007, at 1:19, Ed Hirgelt wrote:

This may be specific to XEmacs and hope it is.  At line 5531 in org.el is a local-variable-p call with just one parameter.  This fails on XEmacs when I try to archive a completed TODO item with C-$.  Adding (current-buffer) as the second parameter resolves the problem.

Thanks again for a great tool.

Ed
--
Ed Hirgelt
--- Life is too short to read bad books.

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam