Re: [O] orgalist & variable binding depth

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] orgalist & variable binding depth
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 14:24:05 +0100

On Wednesday,  5 Sep 2018 at 08:40, Matt Price wrote:
> I've just started enabling orgalist in message-mode, and it's awesome.
> However, I'm getting very frequent variable binding depth errors, possibly

[...]

> maybe some of theseshould be turned off! my init files are a bit of a mess
> aright now.  Anyway, any thoughts on how I might start debugging; and also
> are other people seeing the same issue?

I've not seen this error and I've been using orgalist for some time
now.  My message buffer is probably vanilla... I use gnus.  I do seem to
have a few less minor modes than you.  Full list here:

Enabled minor modes: Abbrev Auto-Composition Auto-Compression
Auto-Dictionary Auto-Encryption Auto-Fill Beacon Column-Number
Diff-Auto-Refine Display-Line-Numbers Display-Time Electric-Indent
Evil Evil-Local File-Name-Shadow Flx-Ido Flyspell Font-Lock
Global-Aggressive-Indent Global-Auto-Revert Global-Eldoc
Global-Font-Lock Global-Undo-Tree Gnus-Message-Citation Hl-Line
Ido-Everywhere Line-Number Mml Mouse-Wheel Narrow Orgalist Pabbrev
Recentf Save-Place Shell-Dirtrack Tooltip Transient-Mark Undo-Tree
Which-Key

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4