Re: [O] Visualizing org files

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Visualizing org files
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 19:58:07 -0700

pretty unrelated, but a reminder that there is org-du | xdu or so
which shows subtree byte counts.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.