Re: [O] Emacs mobile org

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs mobile org
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 21:43:36 -0400

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 7:53 PM M. P. <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello I am running emacs on a mac I have a galaxy s8 android phone. I am wanting to sync my phone with emacs on my computer.
        I would prefer not to use a cloud service but instead use something like a usb or ther to sync with.

So, what is the question? :)

Looking at just "Org" and "Android phone", I can suggest the Orgzly app.

It can sync notes to a directory on your phone, and you can sync that dir to your computer via USB if you like (I like the Dropbox sync option).
--

Kaushal Modi