Re: [O] Visualizing org files

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] Visualizing org files
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 20:09:39 -0700

https://github.com/novoid

[even the government of canada is on github it seems O.o
https://github.com/canada-ca ]

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.