Re: [O] Literate programming: Org mode and Scala

From: Andrea
Subject: Re: [O] Literate programming: Org mode and Scala
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:17:05 +0200

Hi Grant,

Yes, I am. If you manage to make the current scala-mode work, the output
is ugly (I opened a PR for that). The old scala-mode [1] did not need any
external package to work (apart of Scala).

Best,

Andrea

[0] https://github.com/ensime/emacs-scala-mode/issues/148
[1] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tkf/org-mode/master/lisp/ob-scala.el