[O] bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depen

From: Leslie Watter
Subject: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 16:21:12 -0300

Hello all,

Just a little information:  since Dropbox update their API to 2.0
MobileOrg with this backend stopped to work, so anyone willing to use it will have
to use either WebDAV, SSH or Local filesystem. AFAIK, there's no active development of MobileOrg
in terms of having this issue [0] solved.

Updating the software could help more than just forking it and publishing it with another name.  There's
some options (Orgzly, Syncthing) that can be used but none of them are as usefull as MobileOrg.

So, if anyone could contact Matthew Jones (https://github.com/matburt) and offer some help
I think that could be a better approach than just forking it. Unfortunately I cannot help at this point.

Cheers,

LEslie

[0] - https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/501