Re: [O] Bug: Bottom align LaTeX previews [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e454

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Bottom align LaTeX previews [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /home/carlos/local/stow/emacs-26/share/emacs/26.1.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 13:11:57 -0300

Hi,

Nicolas: I see you point and I should have said baseline not bottom.
Many *inline* formulas are not quite like your examples though and
even when the glyphs have some descent they tend too look more
naturally (even if imperfectly) aligned at the bottom IMO.

Tobias: that's really nice, thanks!

Now, isn't it possible within reason to take inspiration from texfrag
mode in order to improve org mode alignment? What do you think,
Tobias, is that too hard?

Thanks!