Re: [O] org-src-window-setup doesn’t show right windows behavior

From: Van L
Subject: Re: [O] org-src-window-setup doesn’t show right windows behavior
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 11:04:15 +1000

> When I set the variable to ‘current-window, it still shows in other window,
> same as the setup to ‘other-window.

This is a real pain point for me, too.

I don’t want actions in one window straying unintentionally into the other
window.

Use case: I have a two window split. In one window I read a webpage and don’t
want to ever lose the view to. The other window is for Org Mode note taking. I
do the "example" begin/end thing and on C-c ' on the
example-block the other window I never want to lose the view to is lost
temporarily!