freetype-devel

RE: [ft-devel] Regarding the 2.1.10 release (misbehavior offontforge)

From: Turner, David
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Regarding the 2.1.10 release (misbehavior offontforge)
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:39:41 +0200

Hello George,

given the amount of things you rely on, and the fact that we
have no time to define a safe way to expose all of this,
wouldn't it make sense to simply duplicate the code within
FontForge ?

It would also allow you to modify it, for example to improve
its debugging output.

Of course, you'll have to use the #define PATENT trick as well,
but that's a different story.

Best Regards,

- David Turner