fsfe-france-pr

[Fsfe-france-pr] become empowered, take Back control of your money and l

From: karoline romero
Subject: [Fsfe-france-pr] become empowered, take Back control of your money and life
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:38:10 +0500

IMAGINE, just for a moment, what life would be like if you didn't have to
make those miserable, awful, burdensome Card payments, month after month?

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://www.extrasonamazingitems.com/e3/

Bankruptcy laws have changed.  Many former bankruptcy attorneys have gone
on to other legal arenas. This is not about bankruptcy. This has nothing to
do with "debt counseling" or reduction in your payment plans! Not about
consolidation or management of your card debts. This is about not making
payments right away and making them pay for lying to you. Learn how the
banks really work and how the entire money system has been rigged.  You’ll
be surprised and maybe a little upset! But we’ll help you turn it to your
advantage with easy to follow steps.

address on site along with the ability to say no more

Of course he dared no stop, for there was no place to land; so he calmly
continued his journey. It may be I've missed Cuba, he thought; but I can not
change my course now, for if I did I might get lost, and never be able to
find land again
If I keep on as I am I shall be sure to reach land of some sort, in time,
and when I wish to return home I can set the indicator to the northwest and
that will take me directly back to Boston.