fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: FSF France added to Affero

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: FSF France added to Affero
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:11:58 +0200

        Hi,

        Thanks for these answers. I have a few more questions.

        A) When does the benefactor of a donation (FSF France in this
           case) actually receives the money and by which means ?

        B) Is the benefactor of a donation notified when a donation is
           made or does she have to monitor AFFERO on a regular basis
           ?  I did not find a summary page for each benefactors that
           would ease this process. Although I'm presumably the
           contact for FSF France, I did not receive a notification for
           the 50$ donation that was made to FSF France.

        C) In order for the donators to benefit from tax deductibility
           we could make a page on FSF France where she fills the
           necessary information and is then directed to AFFERO (in
           another navigator tab or window). When the donation is
           complete she could cut/paste her AFFERO nickname in the FSF
           France form to complete the donation. We could then match
           the information needed to send the receipt with the
           informations listed on the FSF France donations page
           http://svcs.affero.net/user-history.php?u=fsffrance

        I understand that we are trying to bend AFFERO so that tax
deductibility is made possible, should the donator chose to. This leads
to an somewhat complex process and I'd very much like to know if there
is a way to simplify it.

        Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97