fsuk-manchester

Hello Manchester Free Software

From: James R. Haigh (+ML.MFS subaddress)
Subject: Hello Manchester Free Software
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:44:53 +0000

Hello all,
        I was just thinking what mailing list to discuss a matter concerning
Free Software (regarding JavaScript versus accessibility software and software
freedom -- and potentially a job advert relating to this), and I have now just
noticed the absence of emails on this list since the pandemic.  At least I did
not receive any since 2020.

        Are you all okay?

        If not MFS then where is now the best list to discuss software freedom
issues in or near the Midlands?

Kind regards,
James.
--
Wealth doesn't bring happiness, but poverty brings sadness.
Sent from Debian with Claws Mail, using email subaddressing as an alternative