gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] fwd:Must have meds.

From: Cleo Nicholson
Subject: [Gene-discuss] fwd:Must have meds.
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:31:52 -0060

Hello!

It's up to you what pharmacy store to choose, US or Canadian. But I bet you know that Canadian pharmacy is much cheaper than US pharmacy. Are you aware about meds quality?
Order pills that you need here: URL once and make sure that Canadian medications are the same high-quality as US are!

Check out our gift boxes that will make the present even more glamorous:
http://jwbuhm.polfixros.info/?61386225

We provide instant shipping, friendly support and the most important is SECURE and CONFIDENTIAL purchase!

With best regards
Dr Cleo Nicholson.