gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] save 90% or more on brand quality

From: Carolyn Reece
Subject: [Gene-discuss] save 90% or more on brand quality
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 07:22:36 -0330

Men's and Ladies Prestige Watches For all occasions! Perfect Christmas gifts!

These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

To view our huge inventory visit our website now at:

http://beadingnc.com

: Replicated to the smallest detail
: 98% A+ Accuracy
: Includes all Proper Markings
: Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
: Authentic Weight
: True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms
: Guaranteed worldwide Christmas delivery

Our faithful duplications include these PRESTIGE brands:
Rolex Mens
Rolex Ladys
Rolex Boys
Watch Box Sets
Patek Philippe
IWC
Cartier
Bvlgari
Frank Muller
Breitling
Omega
Tag Heuer
Chopard
Vacheron Constantin
A.lange & Sohne
Glashute Original
Audemars Piguet
Jaeger-lecoultre
Officine Panerai
Alain Silberstein

"I got my watch yesterday and LOVE it. Having had this same model for several
years, I was hesitant to spend the money again. You will be very impressed with
the quality." Douglas Sparks

To view our huge inventory visit our website now at:

http://beadingnc.com

Regards