gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] fwd:Must Have Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Rodrick Barber
Subject: [Gene-discuss] fwd:Must Have Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:05:16 +0300

Dear Customer.

We want to present you our pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

Category 'Best International on-line pharmacy store'

Are you located in America, Europe or Asia? You can't find high-quality medications in your country? Then don't waste your time anymore!

Order High-Quality medications, save your money and get them Instantly!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!

LegalRxMedications:
http://jntojd.bedwatering.com/?38737607

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association