gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] fwd:High-quality pills!

From: Lamar Barnard
Subject: [Gene-discuss] fwd:High-quality pills!
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 03:46:57 +0300

Hello!

Can't decide where to buy medications? Don't want to pay lots of money but want to get high-quality pills? Don't have time to visit your local drug store?

There is way out! MyCanadianPharmacy store – low prices, same high-quality medications as US meds have.

Check out our gift boxes that will make the present even more glamorous:
http://gendc.com

They have lower prices but their medications have such quality as US meds do. They also provide secure purchase. I'm completely satisfied and i think you'll be satisfied, too.

With best regards,
Dr Lamar Barnard.