gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] fwd:Become unbelievable lover today!

From: Abe STITZENBERGER
Subject: [Gene-discuss] fwd:Become unbelievable lover today!
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:24:40 -0420

Hello!

They have lower prices but their medications have such quality as US meds do. They also provide secure purchase I'm completely satisfied and i think you'll be satisfied, too. Do you want to buy high-quality medications?

You can do it at any US drug store and pay lots of money. Do you want to buy high-quality medications and save your money?

Than you should visit MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. Same quality but lower prices.

All high-quality pills that you need you can find here:
http://widgetbirds.com

And buy high-quality United States medications at low prices. There is no need to go to your local doctor and drug store.
We sell pills without prescription and deliver them instantly. We are verified by VISA and VERISIGN.

With best regards,
Dr Abe STITZENBERGER.