Re: An ICE that does not generate a full report

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: An ICE that does not generate a full report
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 00:58:27 +0100

Alice Osako <alicetrillianosako@gmail.com> writes:

> Gaius Mulley
>
> it sounds like an older version of the compiler is being picked up:
>
> I just built the latest version again, and am still getting this problem. I
> think I must have something wrong in my gm2 build.
>
> I've attached my build script (again) for review.

ah I wonder if the Makefile is not detecting changes - I think it
doesn't work if configure'd again, but I could be wrong.  Anyhow here
is a slightly simplified version, please double check the rm -rf though:

----------------------------------
#!/bin/bash -e

GM2_DIR="$HOME/Deployments/gm2"
GCC_SRC="$GM2_DIR/gcc"