Re: Some more fixes to make release happen

From: Ladislav Michl
Subject: Re: Some more fixes to make release happen
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 10:07:53 +0100

Hello Everyone!

another update can be found here:
https://github.com/3x380V/gnokii/tree/preview4

now also build and runtime tested on MacOS 10.15 Catalina, so I suggest
just merging it.

However, MSVC builds are still untouched and that 64f8713b2db1
("snprintf.c: define ssize_t on system where it is missing ") commit
breaks MacOS. As we didn't agree on a solution last time, I tweaked
that locally for testing purposes.

I have some more patches in the queue, but let's see how far we can get
with these first ;-)

Also note that gnokii 0.6.31 was released at December 2, 2011, so it
would be nice to make next release after 10 years.

Best regards,
        ladis