gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] meg

From: Isabella Kennedy
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] meg
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:47:00 +0300

And the little lion began to thank the big lion.
We struggle to be free.
And the little lion began to thank the big lion.
Begin by falling in love with understanding, with clarity, with the truest sincerity.
Your troubles will be over.
If you want to quench the thirst of another, the least you need is water.
Even before I stepped out of that jungle, this is who you were, because this is what you truly are. If you cannot find peace, come to me.
There is pain in you, and there is joy in you. To come home for real, not in a fantasy. This was all he knew.
You have forgotten yourself. Your troubles will be over.
This is the accomplishment that has to happen.
You need to feel content regardless of what is going on. He is not certain about tomorrow. Be fulfilled every day so you can fulfill the responsibilities that are ahead of you. And only one like you on the face of this earth. And tie well this boat of life to the changeless. You have the right; you have the wrong. This was all he knew.
It comes and goes, and the only thing we are left with is what we do in that time.
They come like a fly, and all you have to do is let it go. My yearning, my truest want is to feel alive, to feel this existence.
The only thing you can do is just keep digging and digging and digging.
That there is an understanding of what it means to be alive. But when you are in pain, joy is really close. You will never have two alike. There has to be a self. And one day, it will not.
You can try to change its appearance, but you cannot change its nature. Understand what you have been given because it is magnificent. Understand what this life is.
It is not about all the deserts you could cross or the mountain you could climb.
You have forgotten yourself.
He picked it up, brought it home, and put it in the barn with his sheep. It is about feeling, admiring the space within.
Would it start giving dates?