gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] oversaw

From: Basil Rodriguez
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] oversaw
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:36:24 -0200

All you can do is feel it, experience it, and then you will understand. That thirst to be fulfilled does not change. And once the story has been made up, he will do anything to believe in that story, whatever it takes. The want to be fulfilled has always been there. All the sheep got scared and started running around, and so did the little lion.
This was all he knew.
What I talk about, you have, whether you decide to pursue it or not. To find the answer, you need to be able to know your true self, because the true self does not drift.
And a story does not remove uncertainty.
What I talk about, you have, whether you decide to pursue it or not. Freedom is within you. Nobody will bother you anymore.
And the little lion began to thank the big lion. And if that first step is missing, the next and the next and the next will also be missing.
The answer must come from your heart, from the one place in you that is sincere, that is calling out to you. And from this well comes the spring of clarity. There has to be a self.
Begin by falling in love with understanding, with clarity, with the truest sincerity.
Fall in love with living. Your understanding is there, your thirst is there, and the idea of peace is at hand. You have consciousness, the possibility of awareness.
It is not a fantasy, but reality.
This was the fourth vision clinic held by the Foundation in the last two years.
This is the science of living: when you begin to appreciate every moment.
What I talk about, you have, whether you decide to pursue it or not. That want to be in peace does not change.