gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] lavish blankly

From: Emery Villarreal
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] lavish blankly
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:43:26 -0700

He was with a blonde Latina-looking woman who looked like what one would call a "hoochie".
He must be in character. This is our occasional, old-school compilation. So let's just get through this, shall we? Jesus, to think how you could have held the revealed salaries of underlings over their heads, taunting them with their debased financial status! She carries herself really well.
Students are upset about the appointment of Jane K.
Not sure what he was doing there.
He was wearing a pink collared shirt, baggy jeans, black Chuck Taylors and sported an army buzz haircut and thin glasses.
He has gotten scruffy and looks much better that way. The first person to identify them and explain their significance will win a prize to be revealed upon the contest's completion.
One of the worst things about working from home is that I'm all alone, and there's nobody around to smack me. He was walking back and forth, hanging out. When I walked by their tables on the way back from the bathroom, I heard Hugh speaking in his sexy Australian accent. I've been really vindicated by the spread of anti-smoking legislation across the country.
I felt I did the right thing, but now I'm not so sure. When he was past me, I saw him with his arm around a shorter dark-haired woman, but I was not able to see her face.
Unfortunately, not the case.
She's a wee little woman. He was the Texas House speaker who, during a ceremony for a group of wheelchair-bound honorees, uttered the immortal, "And now, will y'all stand and be recognized? He must be in character.