gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] pockmark tenet

From: Ferdinand Pruitt
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] pockmark tenet
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:04:30 -0400

It did appear, though, that the ceiling had been sprayed with concrete in places as well. This time we just made a quick walk back through the tunnel without stopping to look at things.
Suppose you're a biologist and you are trying to estimate the number of cells in a sample of liquid.
Hiccup and I talked about whether we should just go into the schoolhouse anyway, or whether we should ask those people if they minded us going in there first. And other than a few boards missing from the ceiling, the whole room was in great shape.
This time we just made a quick walk back through the tunnel without stopping to look at things. It was just a large empty room with a dirt floor. It had just suddenly broken away from the two story ceiling, as many other rocks along the tracks evidently had.
We introduced them to Scott, our resident stud.
That was fine with me. We told him about the sinkhole and he told us he was also having some video dubbed off. At first, the lady came back with a check for the wrong person, but after a few more minutes she came back with the right one.
There was a huge railroad bridge spanning the water there that had an old section in the middle that used to rotate to allow tall boats to go through.
I still don't know whether he was kidding about that or not. Judging by the funny way he went walking off, though, it hurt him a lot more. He's probably going to have people asking that all the time. However, we did get to see one young guy swing out and then completely bust his tailbone on the boulders when he swung back in. I guess I couldn't blame him.
The wall led right up to a small bridge that crossed the creek directly in front of the schoolhouse.
It was just a large empty room with a dirt floor.
It had just suddenly broken away from the two story ceiling, as many other rocks along the tracks evidently had. If you can't, then you're stuck with the model's output.
Hiccup did wade out into it a little bit, though. com and had a lot more going for it that Stumble. He told us it was video him being struck by lightning.
However, we did get to see one young guy swing out and then completely bust his tailbone on the boulders when he swung back in.
It was just a typical railroad tunnel, with rocks and debris laying across the tracks in places.
OK, then, on to Excel.
I couldn't believe I'd actually just seen that, much less gotten it on video.