gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] forest

From: Netty Marsh
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] forest
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:25:17 -0400

The birth was frustrating, glorious, painful and joyful.
In our family lexicon, we don't have horsey rides, it's "riding the range" from the Backyardigans. We also are both suckers, with big hearts for the down-and-out. One morning I even saw a fox, it was that wild. But looking back on it, I knew that much of my disappointment was because of my impatience and inexperience.
That doesn't mean that I'm efficient, or on top of things, or even sane. I felt just as sad when Peanut Butter and Ellie's closed their eastside location.
And I remembered, the ghost that haunts me most. What words will your kids likely never learn? I still haven't childproofed for Everett.
And I'd rather not illuminate the distinction.
I've never wished to return to Ashburn, Virginia, and I probably never will. '" These split the group almost evenly. This means I could very well be the mama of the very young for a decade, or longer.
what, am I a normal mama all of the sudden? While Everett and I were walking home from Trader Joe's today, I realized that we're developing our lexicon, piece by piece. We talked about pregnancy and plans for it; about jobs and children and life. We've also talked about some basic things like, I don't know, not being absolutely broke before getting into it.
" It was originally conceived as a group to discuss parenting books. I've been very busy chronically my experiments with the early stages of labor on my pregnancy blog.
I love that I have complete and utter power to keep a little human safe inside me. Now that I'm doing it all again, I need to let go of that. Do my interactions "count"?
Or something of the sort. I wonder sometimes if I'll get it all done; I worry every day about letting someone down, and I'm always remembering things that I've forgotten. How my impatience and inability to relax and let things happen had contributed to an outcome that wasn't my hope - slow slow slow progression, Pitocin, an epidural, two hours of pushing, a c-section. If you're visiting, Kristin, hello and give me a call.
Never again will I hold Truman, the seven-pounds-and-a-bit baby.
I've been dealing with a wicked sugar-butter-chocolate craving, nothing can feed it in quite the right way.
" The attic is the "hole" and, no, the ghosts are NOT up in the hole.