gnotary-devel

[Gnotary-devel] DDT

From: Albert Childs
Subject: [Gnotary-devel] DDT
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:01:23 -0200

Williams last night was perfect. Thus, my Friday has begun in a very anticlimactic manner.
Taken together, the discussion on the campaign trail suggests just how much of a problem the Iraq war has become for Republicans. It works really well with his triangle attacks. In debates and in speeches, candidates are pummeling Republicans with accusations of a failed war.
Anyway, so had to run around, carry chairs to stations and distributing newspapers. And, what about all that stuff they ate - you know those greasy lamb shanks and apple cider are going to have them in the woods all night long.
No one behind you will be hit.
Anyway, once Eve was in bed we had champagne and a takeaway curry which was delicious.
Pink shoes, shirts, pants, bags, ribbons, coats! The cakes and biscuits were sooooo pretty!
Pink shoes, shirts, pants, bags, ribbons, coats!
Hope you had a great sixteen back home.
Not as slow as Ieyasu Tokugawa, but nearly.
My Mum is coming on Sunday for a week.
Vanessa Williams is delicious as the wronged woman and Eric Mabius is so cute as the prodigal son trying to do right. K with the cakes, biscuits and drinks and I also had to go set up the counters for the hair sprayer things. Yeah and some had pink afro wigs!
I cough when I lay down and I sneeze in the mornings. I really feel that we both got something out of it walking that fast, but it also told me that I need new shoes! Thus, my Friday has begun in a very anticlimactic manner. It is printed on thicker, -almost- like cloth, harder-to-tear material.
Some even did their eyebrows, goatees and beard! The cakes and biscuits were sooooo pretty! Not as slow as Ieyasu Tokugawa, but nearly.
I had a major crisis yesterday.
And then there is the nephew. The cakes and biscuits and marshmallows sold like dam quick.