reverting buffers

From: Srivathsan Sri
Subject: reverting buffers
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 07:23:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,
   I would like to know if there is a way to revert
all the files which are open in a single emacs window
simultaneously. I am asking this because, I have
several windows open with several files in each
window. Once, I do a clear case rebase, I go through
the annoying process of reverting each and every
buffer in each window...

I do not want to do 'revert-without-query' on a
regular expression. And I do not want ot close emacs
and reopen every file...

Is there is any way...

Thanks you very much,
Sri.