Work At Home Biz *FREE For U.K*

From: BIGmoney757286
Subject: Work At Home Biz *FREE For U.K*
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 07:50:17 -0500

BEFORE WE SEND THIS EMAIL TO MILLIONS...</p>

FREE SIGN UP... I will have 5000 in your downline by month end... go to the
site<br>
right now and register for free... don't worry about the money it<br>
can come from your commissions... <a href="http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mm";>
http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mmm </a><br>
I promised in the 1st e-mail to the ReferEveryone.com database that i<br>
would get them a 1000 person downline... &quot;I LIED&quot; I got them a 5000
person <br>
downline... Sign up now, its FREE! <a href="http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mm";>
http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mmm </a><br>
the following are some powerful testimonies<br>
I AM IMPRESSED! I enrolled mid-last week. I paid up my fees today. I purchased
my PAP leads and went for it all. I ordered the 60 signup package, doubled.
Before the day had ended I had every signup (120) promised. And, these are
people who are already interested in the program. AMAZING! I sure hope that
everyone in my downline takes advantage of this amazing service before it
expires. I have never seen support like this before on the net. NO HYPE, all
delivery. Thank you Phil!<br>
Randy, Phoenix, AZ<br>
I couldn't believe it !!! I purchased the one thousand dollar pack on<br>
thursday, went fishing on friday, and friday night, I had all of my 20<br>
PAP (plus some) members. GREAT WORK PHIL!! And , I can visualize<br>
OneQwest as my future......Keep up the great work!!!!!<br>
Rod Deide<br>
Sign up now, its FREE<a href="http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mm";>
http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mmm </a><br>
Well..I have been in about 10 days now, and have just activated. The
opportunity
is along the same lines that I had envisioned trying to do myself, and when
this
came along I jumped right on it. Sponsoring folks is quite easy, either use the
PAP system and they do all the work for you, or wait for possible spillover...I
used the PAP and had my sponsored amount within 1 day fantastic. <br>
Thomas Rutledge <br>
newbie <br>
Hello Phil,<br>
You are simply amazing. Placing 120 personally sponsored people in my<br>
downline within 24 hours. You should teach your recruiting method to all the<br>
members so Oneqwest, can become, the most gigantic mlm company in the world.<br>
I must say, that you are a very trustworthy person. I started to receive my<br>
downline even before you received my payment. I cannot thank you enough.<br>
With your help, I'm looking forward to a very profitable year and beyond<br>
with Oneqwest.<br>
Thank you again,<br>
Aloha<br>
Tom Nishiyama<br>
Dear Phil,<br>
I signed up with Oneqwest on 1/25/02 with a belief that this opportunity would
enable me to make a good living working from Home. My goal was to make $5,000
per month and I think I will reach that goal very soon with the Oneqwest
Business Opportunity. I will ask my wife to retire early after we continue to
promote Oneqwest and deposit our $5,000+ checks<br>
per month consitently for a 6 month period. I believe in Oneqwest and I
continue
to promote it all over the world. <br>
Sincerely,<br>
Harold Estes<br>
I have been with Oneqwest for two weeks, I paid in the FIRST week and found 169
personally<br>
enrolled people in my line, now they are even more. I first was sceptical and
asked many questions which were answered to my satisfaction. Now I want to see
my first payment...<br>
All the best to you<br>
Hilarion<br>
I joined Free with in an hour of being notified - 2 days later I activated my
position. I sent the transfer and forms last week. I live in UK and this takes
some 4 days at a cost of $50. I am still waiting to be fully activated - I
can't
wait. I am working on this venture only as I feel it will soon be seen on every
street corner (the product). I use 2 tools to promote my site every week to
search engines and for spidering, as well as emailing people who have used my
FFA site. I am<br>
now using ROIbot as well. NO SPAM.<br>
Regards<br>
Mark Sellars<br>
Sign up now its FREE! <a href="http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mm";>
http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mmm </a><br>
Aloha, the first week I signed up I got 7 people signed up! I am going full
speed ahead in the Next Two weeks and I am getting My POWER LEGS in place! Good
luck to Everyone this Is the Greatest Opportunity Ever! Mahalo Michael Yamane
P.S. See you in Hawaii,yor all welcome to Visit Our Island of KAUAI.<br>
I believe One Qwest is one of the greatest opportunities to enter the <br>
network marketing field. I've never seen something build so fast and with<br>
a unique product in my over 20 years in the business. What can I say about<br>
my upline a true visionary.<br>
Tom<br>
Hello Phil --<br>
I'm pretty amazed at the response I got from the folks I sent emails to.<br>
I joined Sunday, January 27th, and I have personallysponsored 30 people.<br>
My email just told them :<br>
&quot;This is MLM with a twist ... we don't sell the product ... the company
does.&quot;
I guess people like that idea !<br>
Jerry Booth<br>
Westminster, CA<br>
Hello<br>
I joined as soon as I got the information on the program. Mainly because of the
downline that was being built for me. So I copied the ads like my sponsor said
and sent it out to all I could and got 6 signups in 1 week. Then I took the
special offer from the pap e-mail service for 10 more.<br>
Great Program<br>
John Hammon<br>
Hi Phil,<br>
The first time I saw OneQwest, the magnitude of what Was being offered amazed
me, I became so excited. All my other business ventures immediately went on the
back Burner. Unfortunately I became so focused on telling other People about
this Huge opportunity that I forgot to get my loved Ones involved. When I
realized this, I jumped into action, I signed up my parents, girl friend Judy,
and my sister Cindy. As they had very little marketing experience, I decided to
give <br>
them a little jump start . They now have nice downlines. Don't forget to share
this with your loved ones. And help them Get started… wouldn't that be a great
feeling, knowing you helped Your loved ones become financially independent!<br>
When people really see what Onequest is doing and the Huge impact It is going
have, they get excited. I have downline members that email me in the middle of
the night because they can't sleep. This is one of the great turning points in
the telecommunications field. I believe OneQwest has the potential to be huge
like Microsoft or IBM. Just think about it, If OneQwest can become a world
leader in internet Phones (which is the wave of the future) And we receive a
commission every time a phone is used, it staggers my mind. I believe that
Internet phones are going to be more popular than pay phones Used to be, think
about that. This product is going to change the way people spend time in
airports, hospitals, or any other really boring place… You really don't need to
sell people on this idea, just Show them what We're doing. You will be amazed
at
the response.<br>
Best of Luck to all of you.<br>
Bill Wallender<br>
This is the GREATEST!!! From 5:02PM til 5:44PM I received notification of
TWENTY
New Team Members added to my downline. People that is just 32 minutes!!!!! I
don't know how they do it but they did it today 2-5-02. <br>
Jim Ramge<br>
>From Japan <br>
Hello,<br>
Thank you for your invitation to let me tell a short testimony.<br>
I am an only a new face who joined Feb.2, 2002.<br>
After joining, I found the site which could get my site advertise and send<br>
my Ad.<br>
mail to many persons without a penny or so much money for a limited time.<br>
And the result is such a one. For only 2 or 3 days, I got 20 new downline<br>
members.<br>
The products of OneQwest have development character in future, so MLM of t<br>
he OneQwest seems to be extended in a short time, I think.<br>
Tanks too for my sponsor's advice of Greg Mckean.<br>
Toshio Satou<br>
I have been in a few networking marketing programs only to be disappointed<br>
because I just didn't have enough time to really get the business going. But<br>
finally I have found a program with a sizzling product and more impressive,<br>
is an opportunity with the PAP Service to get lots of sponsors really fast.<br>
I have never seen anything like it. I am so eager to see the first pay out.<br>
Awesome opportunities don't come around very often if at all. I feel very<br>
special this opportunity has come my way.<br>
Dee-Ann Leone<br>
(Sponsored 120 in 12 hours)<br>
All I can say, people are making decisions to join the fastest growing<br>
program on the net. I have been around for quite a while and seen many, many<br>
programs which at first appeared to make good sense, guess what they turned<br>
out a lot different to what was proposed.<br>
It is a lot different with Oneqwest, as the enrollments have proved, we have<br>
a program that at long last, makes tremendrous good sense, lets keep the<br>
enrollments coming, for we are sure to make the name of our company a name<br>
to remember throughout the whole business of marketing.<br>
Ralph Morton<br>
Hello Netpreneurs,<br>
I can hardly contain my excitement about my involvement<br>
in this Global opportunity!<br>
I AM MOOOOTIVATED!!!!<br>
On January 31, 2002, I received my official membership<br>
notification. I was ELATED to say the least!<br>
I am in position #83 and I jumped in fast!<br>
What an incredible opportunity for me to be able to QUICKLY<br>
build such a huge powerline!<br>
I now have over a thousand &quot;Lucky&quot; winners right behind me!<br>
What an awesome feeling that is!<br>
The first email ad I received, I had NO HESITATION!<br>
Somehow I just instinctively knew this was something I HAD<br>
to do!<br>
It's not my nature to &quot;jump&quot; into any business venture until I do a
lot of<br>
research, but somehow I knew this was something BIG!<br>
I truly felt that I might never have another chance like this again!<br>
Communication!! Talk about communication!!<br>
The OneQwest folks and &quot;my mentor&quot; Phil (THE PAP GUY)<br>
has been nothing short of delightful!<br>
To those who are considering membership in this HUGE effort, I<br>
say &quot;GO FOR IT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!&quot;<br>
Opportunity knocks for us few times in our lives!<br>
THIS ONE IS SCREAMING....LISTEN, READ, DON'T<br>
DILLY DALLY, AND GET STARTED NOW!<br>
I can't stand it! I am going to blast off another 400,000 ads<br>
RIGHT NOW!<br>
I want EVERYONE to have the chance to become a member<br>
of this CUTTING EDGE business!<br>
WE WILL BE RICH!!<br>
Warm regards and God bless you all!<br>
Linda Matthews<br>
Proud member of OneQwest!!<br>
My name is Adam W. Bauthues.<br>
I have been involved with the OneQwest Opportunity for less that 1 week and<br>
things have never run more smoothly for me. Getting people excited about<br>
NEW technological advancements, such as the web-ready kiosks, just happens<br>
naturally. Very powerful things are happening here at OneQwest and I am<br>
proud to be a part of a company who is taking pride in developing<br>
communication networks across the globe.<br>
Adam W. Bauthues<br>
Dear Phil,<br>
I'm so glad to report my receipt of the personal sponsoring of 25<br>
people. You really do under promise and over deliver. I was given<br>
a bonus I didn't even expect. It's refreshing to be tasting success<br>
in MLM after struggling for many years at sponsoring people.<br>
I thank my God upon every rememberance of you. Philippians 1:3<br>
Christine<br>
Dear Phil:<br>
As any newcommer in the MLM I was skeptical.I am sure glad and GRATEFULL that
you did not give up on me and personally convinced me to give it a go. Biting
the bullet I joined and never looked back to how foolish i was going <br>
to be and look once I realize that opportunity knocked and did not realized <br>
it. I have over 4000 in my power at the present time in less than 2 weeks and do
expect my first check in the begining of March 2002.<br>
I can say now Atto BOY RAY BUT defenitely ATTO BOY PHIL!!!<br>
Keep up the good work and NEVER GIVE UP we are here to help one another to <br>
be MILLIONAIRES<br>
Ray Maroun<br>
Whittier, CA<br>
Phil,<br>
You certainly did deliver as you said you would. I enrolled in OneQwest one<br>
week ago on 2/5. On 2/7 I sent you my check for the PAP System. In the<br>
meantime I did a little of my own advertising.<br>
Now here I am one week later on February 12, with Thirty (yes 30!)<br>
personally sponsored Members and well over 1500 in my downline! WOW! THAT<br>
has never happened to me before.<br>
My Goal is to have 100 Personally sponsored fully Upgraded Members as<br>
quickly as possible but no later than December 31, 2002. In order to<br>
achieve that I will put 100% of my OneQwest earnings back in to the PAP<br>
program. When I have my first 100 personally sponsored Active Members I<br>
will write to you and tell you exactly how it happened and what I had to do<br>
to get there. I will also document my earnings between now and then. That<br>
ought to be a pretty good testimonial from someone who has had absolutely no<br>
success in network marketing before this.<br>
Best Regards and Thanks.<br>
Bob Beiter <br>
Hi Phil: I am so excited about this program and couldn't believe I got over 23
in my downline within a day. How do you do it? I've tried several programs in
the past few years and none, absolutely none gave me even back my money. This
is
just great and I'm looking forward to making money soon. This is defintely
worth
anyone putting at least $1,000 in it. Wish I could have afforded more. I will
listen to the conference call too. <br>
Dorothy Craik<br>
Phil<br>
Just went to my OneQwest personal site, checked my genealogy, and.....<br>
&quot;Over 5000 in my downline!!&quot; &quot;25 PERSONALLY SPONSORED!!&quot;
(Thank you!) All in
THREE WEEKS!!!!!!<br>
The PAP System and OneQwest!!! What a marriage!!! Do even YOU realize yet what
you've created here?? What you have unleased upon an unsuspecting, doughting
world??<br>
No one can question the power of MLM. As J. Paul Getty once said; &quot;I would
rather have 1% effort from 100 people, than 100% of my own effort&quot;.<br>
Being new at the game, but realizing the truth and power of J. Paul's
statement,
I have joined many MLM opportunities in the past four years. The only ones who
made any real money were the &quot;professional recruiters&quot; who could
bring a huge
following with them. They made all the &quot;fast start bonuses&quot;, then
when prelaunch
was over and they took their profits on to the next &quot;opportunity&quot;,
what were us
beginners left with?? Trying to sell vitamins, wonder drugs, magnets, vacation
packages, credit cards, etc.!! Competing against 1000's of other companies
selling the same thing!! Residual Income?? &quot;WONDERFUL CONCEPT&quot;, but
very few
ever made it to that point. THEN........... Along comes NetQwest and OneQwest,
with a product that will only explode for years to come.......NOW I'm getting
excited.......if only I can find the TIME to sell the product, and the LUCK to
build a huge downline.......THEN......OneQwest builds my downline for
me......THEN.......They agree to sell the product for me.......THEN........PAP
comes along and helps build my Personal Sponsorship...... TIME problem is
solved.....LUCK problem is solved...... is this a &quot;no brainer&quot; or
what??<br>
My favorite quote: &quot;Opportunity only knocks lightly; it doesn't kick the
door
down!&quot;<br>
Phil, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU<br>
CS Hesselrode<br>
Ok...now go and sign up, it is FREE! <a
href="http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mm";>
http://www.freeearlysignup.biz/mmm </a><br>
To be removed, send an email to my removal address. This removal address was<br>
not operating last week, and for that I am sorry. If you wish to be removed<br>
from my personal database I wll remove you: address@hidden . <br>
Have a great day<br>
&nbsp;</p>

address@hidden