Card Debt Eliminated

From: piedadlynch
Subject: Card Debt Eliminated
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 03:44:32 -0700

Purge all of your card payments.
Letters about overdue payments will be stopped.
Your Cr. scores are not affected when we help you.
To learn more
press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad, A ruba

Before long his keen eye recognized the troops engaged and realized their imminent dangerThey'll be utterly annihilated! he gasped What shall we do? Oh, we can't do anything just now, answered Rob