Re: htmlize: Command line interface to http://rtfm.etla.org/emacs/htmlfo

From: Vivek Dasmohapatra
Subject: Re: htmlize: Command line interface to http://rtfm.etla.org/emacs/htmlfontify/
Date: 14 Jul 2004 17:34:26 +0100

Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for all suggestions and comments.  I ended up using
> htmlfontify.el instead, because I was able to use it in batch mode.

One small point - it's probably better to have your script set
environment variables for the file name and mode, and fetch them
with getenv in elisp, rather than relying on "$FOO" to expand to
something elisp safe. Same goes for ($FOO),
(funcall (intern (getenv "EMACS_MODE"))) is probably a lot safer.