RE:Instantaneously get some of the action

From: cristin peters
Subject: RE:Instantaneously get some of the action
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 05:42:54 -0100

Direct from the laboratory to you!
Our perfume has human sex pheromone in it.
Pick up the Opposite sex like a magnet Press Here

"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about your perfume I ordered some and I am 100% satisfied. Women are now coming up and talking to ME! I don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore. Thank you."
- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

"To Whom It May Concern: Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable product. My Wife and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our honeymoon again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your perfume. Thanks again."
- Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad, A ruba

That was a narrow escape, he thought, breathing more freelyI hated to paralyze that policeman, but he might have sent a bullet after me Anyhow, he'll be all right again in an hour, so I needn't worry